- DISA receives $9.7M in funds to help the American Warfighter from DOD Rapid Innovation Fund Program
- DISA PAC has new leadership – Col. Joseph E. Delaney
- COL Andrew S. McClelland assumes command of DISA Europe
- NIST has released two draft publications on the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- NIAP released their second quarter progress report, listing all evaluations completed between April and June (12 in total), outlining recent organizational achievements (the largest of which is the addition of two new countries to the CCRA), laying out development activities (9 Protection Profiles under development), and mentioning upcoming activities for the next quarter.
Stay up to date with Corsec as we bring you all the most recent updates to the standards, certifications and requirements.